Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

So I wanted to start a blog....

So I've wanted to start a blog for a while...but never really knew how to do it. Finally, I realized if you just follow this link and that, I would find my way. If nothing else, it's a place for me to write, lots of things that are on my mind. Maybe it will help myself, if no one else. Or maybe some other mommy will stumble across my rantings and be able to to feel at home. We're not alone in this. Not only do we have other mom's that have gone before us, but we have those around us going through it. Whatever it is... and we can think we can do it all on our own, but we can't. We need other's and we need God. That's the way He created us to be. At least that's the way He created me. I need my husband, my family, my friends, to help me on the journey...the journey of Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment