Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

So I hate it when...

So I hate it when I get those emails titled (along the lines of) "Cozy Comforting Meals" and I open them and the first three recipes are beautiful, larger then life pictures of some gooey brownie or cake or cookies! Sure it's warm and cozy, as in adding more padding and cushion to my post baby body, but come on!??! Really?!?!? That is SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I'm on this recent health kick...I'm hoping to lose some weight... no not lose it. RELEASE it!! I heard Mandisa at a recent Women of Faith conference talking about Releasing weight...if you "lose" something, you're usually trying to find it. I DO NOT want to find this weight again! So I'm releasing it, praying never to get it back! Unless of course, the Good Lord decides to bless me with another baby, but then again, I'm still praying to be able to BE HEALTHY! That's really what it's all about. It comes back to the old saying "Everything in moderation." Now if I can just adapt that to my eating habits, I'll be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment