Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile. We've been busy. What have you accomplished you ask? I'm not exactly sure. The other day I realized that we only have 4 more weeks left of summer, before SCHOOL starts! I love school, and my girls do too, however, there's just a lot more to be done on our "to do" list!

I was looking for a picture of it, but I must have taken it on my cell phone. Anyway, the girls and I made up a poster board of all of the activities that we wanted to do this summer. We've gotten a lot of little ones, but the ones like "Camping" and "go to Knoebels" just haven't happened yet. I'm still hoping we can make it happen!

I've been just trying to enjoy my kids. Being away from them really made me think about enjoying each moment with them, and teaching them what life is really about. Giving thanks to God in EVERY season... I will tell you more about my trip in another post. :) I will say it was...FABULOUS!!! :)

Well, I really need to get back to laundry and cleaning, as I'm not getting much of that done while I'm on here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment